Wild Grass Solar Garden Lights (3 LED Lights). Spring Garden Outdoor Lighting and Decorations.


Something Unique 4U5

These lights are different from any other solar light that I've seen during all of my research in finding solar lights to build my "solar light garden." I live in an apartment building on the second floor with a deck outside the living room. Since I don't have a yard I decided to create a "garden" with solar lilies tulips pansies cattails globes butterflies dragonflies and solar fiber optic sprays (which sway in the breeze). Almost every single "stalk" has a bare space of about 6" to 7" between the top of the solar cell and the bottom of the "flower" or globe or butterfly/dragonflies. This grass can be manipulated in the degree of spread and covers that bare space perfectly. I think anybody using garden solar lights would be delighted with the addition of this "grass." (In addition the shipping service/speed was about as quick -- actually quicker -- as anybody could reasonably expect.) It is my understanding this company has just begun using Amazon Marketplace. They possess quality of product and quality of service so do not I repeat do not let their relatively short period of working through Amazon be a deterrent. They are seemingly a company concerned with customer service and that is increasingly hard to find in today's modern world.More detail ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog List