Moonrays 93004 Dover 4 Pack of Pewter Solar Fixtures


Bright as expected- Good Value4

These are as bright as I would expect from solar charged LEDs brighter than most others I've seen. They have no affect on a night with a bright full moon. But when it's pitch black out they make a huge difference. They make my front walk and steps safe. I put aluminum foil inside of one half and inside the top to reflect more light on the walkway. The charge will last at least a few hours from indirect sun and the lights stay bright for long into the night if they are in full sun. They're easy to install and easy to get apart if you have to work on them. It looks like the rechargeable AA battery inside could be replaced if it ever needed to be. I will end up buying 4 more soon.More detail ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog List